Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cancer -- Wow. Another door opens with new hope.

I was feeling discouraged when I got the results of my last blood tests and CT  scan.  My tumours resumed their growth in my lungs.  Lung cancer is a tough enemy to fight.  I mentioned in my last blog that there some reason to believe that my reishi wasn't doing the job.  I have read that the Japanese estimate that its effective in between 45 and 50% of all cases.  I guess I wasn't in the magic number.

Christians have an old saying, which seems to have some validity. God no sooner closes one door when He opens another.

About the time I was learning this news, my friend, healer and confidant - Jeff Piper of the Kawartha Natural Health Clinic, put me on to muscadine grape seed capsules.  Jeff was also the one who put me on to maple syrup and baking soda - which I have not lost faith in.

This link will take you to some information which Jeff sent me.  Please click here.
Its got some pretty awesome information.  In a nutshell, Muscadine, research by reputatable sources indicates that it alters the DNA structure of cancer cells.

Add grape seed extract to the list of nutrients that can tell friend from foe, offering safe and
helpful non-toxic remedies for those dealing with cancer or wishing to prevent it. The latest
study published last week in the journal Carcinogenesis is a mouse study involving head and
neck squamous cell carcinoma cells. It showed that grape seed extract damaged the DNA of cancer while blocking the ability of cancer cells to repair such damage. In contrast, grape seed extract is one of the friendliest and most helpful nutrients known to healthy cells

Another piece of information reports that muscadine inhibits the growth of cancer cells in lungs, colon, breast, prostate, brain skin and leukemia cancer. In my case, it is reported to inhibit the growth of 81.8% of  of all lung cancer cells.

That sounds pretty good to me.  The recommended dosage is 9 capsules a day. Its costly - but what price do you put on life?

I have been forthright and honest with my readers about my strategies for beating cancer.  And, I will keep you informed to let you know where its all going.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretably, some companies and some people just don't get it. This blog does not accept spam links - no matter who they are from or how well intentioned they may be. If you want to be considered for me publishing your links, then send me an email. Otherwise don't bother.