Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Top Five Regrets of Dying

  • I wish I had the courage to live a life true to myself and not the life others expected of me
  • “I wish I hadn’t worked so hard
  • “I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.”
  •  “I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends
  •  “I wish that I had let myself be happier'.
From the Book by Bronnie Ware: The Top Five Regrets of Dying
And from an article in the The Toronto Star. Please click here.
To visit Bonny's blog, 'Inspiration and Chai • “I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me. Please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretably, some companies and some people just don't get it. This blog does not accept spam links - no matter who they are from or how well intentioned they may be. If you want to be considered for me publishing your links, then send me an email. Otherwise don't bother.