Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cancer: Reach for the Golden Apple - Go Ahead, Create Your Bucket List

As my wife drove through home through the Rockies, I had time to rest and think about our day at Lake Louise.  I looked out the car window (where I took this picture) and said....here are a couple of things I want to do in the next two months.

I want to paraglide off a mountain peak.  I could only dream what it must look like to drift on the upper breezes with the eagles. And, I want to rip across the Kicking Horse River, on a zip line. There is more, but that is enough to digest at one time.

A bucket list isn't a bad thing. Its my way of saying, "If I have to go, I want to go out with drama." I want to live my dreams to their fullest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretably, some companies and some people just don't get it. This blog does not accept spam links - no matter who they are from or how well intentioned they may be. If you want to be considered for me publishing your links, then send me an email. Otherwise don't bother.