Sunday, April 29, 2012

Why did my Reishi stop working?

I was on a Reishi high. I began taking it and within 2 weeks began noticing a number of things happening.

I walked around on a high for about 3 months.  Reishi was doing all I ever wanted and more.
a. my blood pressure numbers had dropped
b. my sciatic nerve tingling had decreased by 90%
c. an overall feeling of inner peace and strength - my endomorphines were singing and doing their job.
d. I was sleeping deeply
e. I once  had 5 low blood test numbers - I now had only one low number.

After 6 months,

a. my blood pressure numbers had elevated 140/77 heartbeat 74 When I began taking it, it was 125/75
b. my sciatic tingling remained reduced
c. my feeling of inner peace and serenity had vanished.  I now feel like I did before taking Reishi.
d. I am still sleeping deeply
e. my blood test numbers had returned to about what they had been before I began taking Reishi.... 5 low scores again. (with small improvements in numbers which may be attributed to dietary changes and taking vitamin B6 and adding more protein to my lifestyle.

But, to my disappointment, my lung tumours began to grow.

What is going on?

I was taking a cup of Gano Express Reishi coffee each day and 4 capsules of the inexpensive Reishi brands.
So, I knocked back on the 4 capsules to two and added 2 capsules of expensive Red Reishi.  That was 2 weeks ago, so I am waiting to see if I notice any change.

Does Reshi wear off?
Does cancer adapt to the presence of Reishi?
Does Reishi lose its potency as the body adjusts to its presence?

These are all pretty serious questions.  Every reishi site I can find online is overwhelming with good news overkill. They tout it is the best thing since sliced bread - an ancient miracle in a bottle. If all is true, then what is going on  here? Did my Reishi stop working?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretably, some companies and some people just don't get it. This blog does not accept spam links - no matter who they are from or how well intentioned they may be. If you want to be considered for me publishing your links, then send me an email. Otherwise don't bother.