Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fighting Cancer with Essiac Tea


I made up a couple of litres of Essiac tea yesterday.  It took a few hours, but it wasn't hard work, or anything like that. I used a commercial mixture of herbs and tea. Most of the time was spent, boiling water and the herbal mixture and making the tea and letting it sit.  No big deal.  If a fumble fisted male in the kitchen can do it, anyone can?

I took some Essiac a few months ago for a few weeks before having my natural computer assessment from Jeff. My results were noticeable.  Most of my organs were working at maximum efficiency, and my readings showed improvements over my previous reading.

Essiac - A Traditional Ojibway Cancer Cure

I have made it from the dried commercial mixes before, I got onto this since the mixes are less expensive.

I am sitting here, and writing this posting, and sipping it from a small cup.  It tastes ok. If you are one of those people who are driven by taste, (some people it seems to me are addicted to taste) I don't think you will find it offensive.

Anyway, here is a good website to consult. It answers a lot of questions and and has a lot of information.


Click here for Health Freedom Info.

The one question on everyone who has cancer's mind, is "Does it Work?"  I can't answer that for you, but I will say this.  When mamma bear discovered it in the refrigerator she was not impressed. She let me have it "Why are you taking this stuff, when its proven not to work?"  Three weeks later we were visiting with some friends, and Anne Louise (I changed her name ok?)  and Anne told us the story of her husband's battle with Hodgkins Lymphoma and how he won the battle..............taking Essiac.  He didn't take chemo. Mamma listened and heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretably, some companies and some people just don't get it. This blog does not accept spam links - no matter who they are from or how well intentioned they may be. If you want to be considered for me publishing your links, then send me an email. Otherwise don't bother.