Thursday, February 2, 2012

What Can I Drink if Tea and Coffee are Harmful?


Tea and Coffee have been lifelong friends of mine.  They have given meaning to coffee breaks,  they have warmed many a good conversation with friends at Tim Horton's  and they have rounded off every meal I have ever taken.

I faced the issue - do I have to abandon what I love so much?

I removed them from my diet for about 6 months because they are bearers of fungus, and for the most part coffee and tea are acidic. During these months, I would squeeze lemons and add hot water, or I would drink hot water without adding anything.

After my six months ended,  my fungus issue was pretty much controlled. I then began drinking decaffeinated green tea. Green tea is an anti oxidant and as I said, its also alkyline, so it has some good things going for it.

Its a matter of tolerance, I guess.

Recent studies are showing that a certain amount of coffee, blocks the development of certain kinds of cancer.  But - caffeine is hard on the adrenal glands and it gives your body an adrenal rush..and it has fungus and its acidic, so its a question of how far you want to push it.

I drink one or two coffees a day, but I drink Gano Excel Classic. Some distributors sell it online.
It is really low in caffeine, and it tastes smooth, and it has 10% red reishi in it.  So, on the balance of things, this coffee helps you maintain an alkyline system and it gives you the benefit of tumour fighting reishi mushroom powder.  But please don't write me asking me to sell  you some, for I don't produce this blog for personal profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretably, some companies and some people just don't get it. This blog does not accept spam links - no matter who they are from or how well intentioned they may be. If you want to be considered for me publishing your links, then send me an email. Otherwise don't bother.