Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Attacking the Protein Shield

There is an  old saying, that sometimes our body craves what it needs.  Maybe. But we can also crave what our body wants, and that may  not be what we need. In fact, we may be feeding a monster within.

This has gone through my mind a lot in the last few months, for I have been eating a lot of pineapple.
I have pretty much moved away from this because I have been thinking that my cancer cells are crying aloud for the sugar in pineapple.

But, could it be, that my body is telling me, that pineapple contains a mineral that is very beneficial to fighting tumours?  Pineapple contains bromelain, which breaks down the defensive protein wall that surrounds tumours.

You would be wise to check out this article in the 'Live in the Now Website', by clicking here.
The article points to the benefits of also taking Reseratrol, Curcumin, and Green Tea which also break down the defence mechanisms within tumours.  And, a friend of mine has been taking sharks cartlige and she says that her tumour has been shrinking out of existence over the last three or four years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretably, some companies and some people just don't get it. This blog does not accept spam links - no matter who they are from or how well intentioned they may be. If you want to be considered for me publishing your links, then send me an email. Otherwise don't bother.