Friday, January 27, 2012

Reishi Ganoderma to the rescue



This video is a little longer then 6 minutes - but it will give you a good idea of the power of Reishi.
Reishi ranks high in my personal cancer fighting protocol.

I began to feel its effects within a few weeks.  It reduced sciatic nerve tingling, and tinnitus by 75% and in about 14 weeks time, both of these irritants had all but disappeared.

Reishi helps you sleep deeply and as every we all know, deep sleep enhances your body's ability to fight infections and illness. But, the best thing of all for me, was that within 6 or 7 weeks time, a second set of blood tests revealled that about 10 different blood cell counts made noticeable improvement - and my critical lymphocyte count doubled. All but one of my five 'low' blood scores moved into the normal range.

I have searched online to see how much to take if you have cancer. I eventually decided on taking 6, 500 mg capsules a day (but I take the cheaper black reishi mushroom capsules).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretably, some companies and some people just don't get it. This blog does not accept spam links - no matter who they are from or how well intentioned they may be. If you want to be considered for me publishing your links, then send me an email. Otherwise don't bother.