Sunday, January 8, 2012

Moving Towards Your Goal step 2


One of the things I did early in my journey was change from regular table salt to sea salt.  Its an easy transition, and its not even a noticeable change, but it has some overall health benefits. My reason for taking sea salt, is that most of the information I could find online, reports that sea salt is alkyline. Regular salt is acidic.  And since its critical to avoid your body being an acidic host for cancer its a small step in the right direction.

But, from what I have found, its best to cut back on the amount of salt you use. Its one of those things where less is more.  But...oh my, fresh vegetables are sure tasteless without a bit of zip to them.

You can check this out on the alkylinity list by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretably, some companies and some people just don't get it. This blog does not accept spam links - no matter who they are from or how well intentioned they may be. If you want to be considered for me publishing your links, then send me an email. Otherwise don't bother.