Thursday, January 12, 2012

Moving Towards Your Goal Step 4 - What Not to Eat






Taking charge of your ship may be the hardest thing you ever do.  Are you one of those people who live to eat?  

When I told a friend of mine that there are some foods that you are better off not to eat - he looked at me and said, "Then life's not worth living." End of conversation.  Try telling those who love you that certain foods are higher in priority then your love for them.

When I switched to the alkyline life style I turned thumbs down on a lot of things that gave me pleasure; deserts, sugar, cream, coffee, cola drinks, alcohol, dill pickles, certain processed foods.
My list of delights was long.  

Consider this that a certain brand of cola, is so acidic that people pour it into their toilet bowls to clean the porcelain and it will strip the surface off a shining coin.  I recently read that it takes 30 glasses of water to neutralize the effect of a single glass of cola.

Do some research. Make a list of the most acidic foods and drinks, then determine which of these you can live without.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretably, some companies and some people just don't get it. This blog does not accept spam links - no matter who they are from or how well intentioned they may be. If you want to be considered for me publishing your links, then send me an email. Otherwise don't bother.