Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Randy Pausch Lecture of a Lifetime



As you watch this video,  ask yourself, if you are as willing as Randy Pauch was to accept the immediate finality of cancer, or do you think, "Sure, death is the final solution to life.........but not right now, thank you."

When I hear Randy fatalistically say, "I can't do anything about the fact that I am going to die." and "Its how you play your hand," I find myself shouting "Yes, Randy.........but, when you play cards, you can always draw more from the pile and you can also discard and change your cards".

Explore your possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretably, some companies and some people just don't get it. This blog does not accept spam links - no matter who they are from or how well intentioned they may be. If you want to be considered for me publishing your links, then send me an email. Otherwise don't bother.