Saturday, June 30, 2012

Medicor Clinic: Second Visit



Medicor Visit, part two.

We arrived about a half hour early for our second appointment. We left lots of time, because of the shortage of parking around the building and the possibility of a traffic back up on Highway 401.  The clinic is just a block or so, north of 401, on the corner of Franklin and Yonge Streets.  Keep your eye peeled for a curb side parking space along Franklin, beside the clinic. You have an hour of free parking there.  There is an underground parking garage beneath the building but it is for permit holders and not for the public. Parking can be problematic.

We met with Dr. Doug Andrews (N.D). Doug is a well spoken youthful man, with a good insight into diet and supplements. He suggested that I tweak my protocol a bit. (See the right side column).

He is a good listener, empathetic and most encouraging.  When I told him that my diet was joyless and dull he told me that its ok to step outside its perimeters and cheat occasionally - just don't make it a daily practice.

He went on to explain how DCA turns off the energy switch in tumours.  It literally starves them to the point that they eventually shut down.  He suggested that I stop taking maple syrup with my baking soda.  The muscadine grape supplements I was taking looked fine to him. And, for those with an interest in my personal protocol, the muscadine grapeseed supplement attacks and reduces the network of small feeding blood veins that provide tumours with their life support. And, it alters the DNA identity of the cells it produces.  So...when I combine that with the DNA which deprives the tumours of their glycemic needs - its a double strangle hold, effect.

Doug said that from his experience, people who attack cancer with a vegetarian diet and juicing and keeping an alkyline host body travel through the healing process faster. But - its important to note that some people, are healed by DCA - while not following a natural health protocol such as I do. And, some people who follow it carefully and take DCA, are not successful and they still succumb to the disease.

Doug asked me to open my mouth so he could look inside. I puzzled over why he should make such a request, and it later occurred to me that he was likely looking to see if I had mercury dental fillings. Doug also suggested that I select copper free calcium and liquid vitamin D and to take 1 ml daily.

The total cost of my visit to see Doug and to buy the fermented wheat germ was a little over $400.

If you are interested in attending the Medicor clinic and  have questions which you would like to have answered from a patients perspective you may write me by clicking here. But, from my experience, don't hesitate to call the clinic to speak to Silvana, their receptionist.  They're there to help.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretably, some companies and some people just don't get it. This blog does not accept spam links - no matter who they are from or how well intentioned they may be. If you want to be considered for me publishing your links, then send me an email. Otherwise don't bother.