Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My DCA Journey

Here is the latest update on my DCA journey.

Nobody said it would be easy.

I have been struggling lately with  a sense of despair and anxiety.  I contacted Dr. Khan at the DCA clinic and he recommended that I suspend treatment for 2 weeks.

It has to be said that every body has its own unique characteristics and responses to its environment.
So, I want it to be known that if you are considering DCA treatment - that my response is my response. Don't be deterred from taking DCA based on my experiences.

I posted a response to this problem in the DCA website forum.  This is a splendid information resource for anyone taking DCA.  Please click here to go to the DCA site.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretably, some companies and some people just don't get it. This blog does not accept spam links - no matter who they are from or how well intentioned they may be. If you want to be considered for me publishing your links, then send me an email. Otherwise don't bother.